Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Föhr-Amrum) Frisian (of or relating to the Frisian language generally)
- (Föhr-Amrum) Frisian (of or relating to the natives or inhabitants of Frisia, or to people of Frisian descent)
- (Föhr-Amrum) Frisian (of or relating to the region of Frisia)
- fresk is used to refer to the Frisian language as a whole, encompassing West Frisian, Saterland Frisian and the North Frisian dialects. When referring to Frisian spoken on the island of Föhr, the term fering is used.
fresk m inan
declension of fresk
- fresk in Turkish dictionaries at Türk Dil Kurumu