- (Britain, slang, euphemistic) The female genitalia; the vulva.
- 2009, David Silverman, Twinkle, page 107:
- Never before had she experienced the excitement that ebbed and flowed inside her. Her panties were soaking. In the past few months lovemaking with Angus had been a problem because she could not summon any fluid in her front bottom.
- 2010, Wendy Holden, Farm Fatale: A Comedy of Country Manors, page 128:
- […] and made her less interested in sex than usual, he supposed. That had never been a problem with Lalla. Nothing was a problem with Lalla—she could even fire ping-pong balls out of her front bottom, […]