Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: fucked up
- (vulgar) Drunken.
- "Look at that fucked-up wino sleeping in the gutter."
- (vulgar) Injured.
- "She’s in the hospital, pretty fucked-up. I think her boyfriend beats her, but she says he doesn’t."
- (vulgar) Damaged or poorly manufactured.
- "That table is so fucked-up. It only has three legs!"
- (vulgar) Annoying, evil or wrong.
- "My boss is so fucked-up; he gave me this new project right before quitting time, knowing I’d have to stay here all night."