Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (vulgar) Broken.
- I can't repair your computer, it's fucked, mate.
- (vulgar) In trouble.
- He's lost his map in the middle of a desert! He's fucked.
- (vulgar) Very drunk.
- Man, I was mixing all sorts of drinks, and by the end of the night I was so fucked!
- (vulgar) Clipping of .
- I'll be awake all night finishing all the work I had to bring home. That is so fucked!
- (vulgar) Tired.
- I'm so fucked – I didn't get home until 5am.
- (slang, vulgar) Bothered to do something.
- I can’t be fucked to look it up.
- (vulgar) Had sex with.
- (broken): Donald Ducked; See also Thesaurus:out of order
- (in trouble): screwed, dicked, doomed; See also Thesaurus:in trouble
- (very drunk): See also Thesaurus:drunk
- (disturbing or reprehensible):
- (tired): See also Thesaurus:fatigued
- (bothered): arsed
disturbing or reprehensible
- simple past tense and past participle of