- simple past tense and past participle of
dicked (not comparable)
- (vulgar) Having a specified kind of penis.
- 2005, Catherine Anderson, My Sunshine, page 402:
- "You're a limp-dicked excuse for a man."
- 2001, Stefan Fatsis, Word Freak, page 191:
- That's really frustrating when you have a chance for that glory, to win a game where somebody's luckier than a two-dicked dog, and you just can't do it.
- (vulgar, slang) In trouble.
- He is really dicked. His car broke down and today is his first day on his new job.