Jump to navigation Jump to search
See + -illion
Audio (AU) (file)
gajillion (plural gajillions)
- (slang, hyperbolic) An unspecified large number (of); a gazillion.
- 2014, Adrian Fogelin, The Sorta Sisters:
- When Anna gets home from school, Cody is sitting on the step in front of the purple door, juggling his knees. "Ben and Cass walked by a gajillion minutes ago. What took you so long?"
A gajillion minutes? Really?" Anna had let the others get ahead, but she never lost sight of them.
"Okay, maybe only half a gajillion," he admits.
- 2019, Dakota Cassidy, Witched at Birth:
- "You like Miss Winnie, don't you, Uncle Ben? Because I like Miss Winnie a gajillion times." Ben's chuckle floated to her ears. "I like Miss Winnie a gajillion times, too." Winnie hid her face in her shoulder as the hot sun beat down on her and she was overwhelmed with emotion. A gajillion was a lot of like. But she was sure she liked Ben and Lola a gajillion times more.
- See also Thesaurus:zillion.