Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (rare, dated, countable) The state of being gay (cheerful).
- (uncountable) The state of being gay (homosexual).
- 1999, John Corvino, Same Sex, page 185:
- Were there gay people in the ancient world, or is gayness a uniquely modern category?
- 2015, E. Reltso, Our Sex Saturated Society
- Their goal was to compel open legal recognition of their beliefs about sex and gayness as being the law in the United States.
homosexuality — See also translations at homosexuality