Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: geländesprung
gelandesprung (plural gelandesprungs)
- (skiing) A jump, usually over an obstacle, made in downhill skiing.
- 1994, “The World's Greatest Skiers?”, in Skiing, volume 47, number 3, page 152:
- Ove Nygren, the motorcycle-racing man-child of the U.S. Pro Tour, was among the air-happy honchos who thought the event should include a gelandesprung.
- 2009, “Snowbowl Gelande Championship”, in Montana Snowbowl, retrieved 2012-02-04:
- Gelandesprung literally means terrain jump.