get the job done
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- to fulfil one's task, to do what is required to do
- 2011 February 1, Phil McNulty, “Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton”, in BBC:
- Arsene Wenger's side showed little of the style and fluidity that is their hallmark but this was about digging deep and getting the job done, qualities they demonstrated and that will serve them well as the season reaches its climax.
- 2000, Bob the Builder - Can We Fix It?
- Bob and the gang have so much fun, working together to get the job done.