Jump to navigation Jump to search
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of get
From English get it, but without it and instead the pluralizer -s.
- (slang) understood
- Synonyms: kuha, naiintindihan
- Hindi nila gets.
- They don't understand.
- (slang) indicates comprehension on the part of the speaker: understood!
- Ah, Oo nga. Gets!
- Oh, Yes indeed. Understood!
- English 1-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- Rhymes:English/ɛts/1 syllable
- Rhymes:English/ɪts/1 syllable
- English non-lemma forms
- English verb forms
- English noun forms
- Swedish non-lemma forms
- Swedish noun forms
- Tagalog terms derived from English
- Tagalog terms with IPA pronunciation
- Tagalog lemmas
- Tagalog adjectives
- Tagalog slang
- Tagalog interjections
- Tagalog terms with usage examples