- Music; the art of music.
1898, William Marshall, Aarbert:
- Other things earthen, as they fade and crumble, Sing deathsongs in the minor key of gleecraft.
- 1910, Poet lore: Volume 21 - Page 251:
- This could be revived in the form gleecraft.
- 1948, New Statesman: the week-end review:
- "It was the outshapen uptippening of a bad tide; but some folk are wont to forsend all deemstery of gleecraft as inwoning."
1995, Staszek, Three-hand jax & other spells:
- Your heart sang with his gleecraft, words wondrously wrought, kennings keen with knowing.