Jump to navigation Jump to search
go bonkers (third-person singular simple present goes bonkers, present participle going bonkers, simple past went bonkers, past participle gone bonkers)
- (informal) To lose one's sanity.
- We all knew he'd gone bonkers after he started speaking only gibberish.
- (informal) To have a good time, free from restraint.
- Everyone should just go bonkers at my next birthday party.
- (go insane): go nuts, lose one's marbles
- (have fun): cut loose, go bananas, have a blast, have fun, let loose