Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Like a goat, goatlike or redolent of goats.
- 1925, D. H. Lawrence, St Mawr, 
- "Your face is curiously like Pan's," said Lou to him at dinner. ¶ It was true, in a commonplace sense. He had the tilted eyebrows, the twinkling goaty look, and the pointed ears of a goat-Pan.
- 2011, Sue Riedl, "Seriously, you need to try this goat cheese," The Globe and Mail, 29 November, 2011, 
- It’s high in butterfat and protein , and low in bacteria (which is what can give goat cheeses a goaty, barnyard taste).
- 1925, D. H. Lawrence, St Mawr,