Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (of language) The state or attribute of obeying the rules of grammar; grammatical correctness.
- 1967, Lawrence E. Marks, “Judgments of Grammaticalness of Some English Sentences and Semi-Sentences”, in The American Journal of Psychology, volume 80, number 2, page 196:
- There appear to be at least two distinct ways to assign levels of grammaticalness to deviant sentences.
- Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd ed., 1989. See "grammatical".
- Random House Webster's Unabridged Electronic Dictionary, 1987-1996. See "grammaticality".