Jump to navigation Jump to search
greedmeister (plural greedmeisters)
- (informal) An extremely greedy and powerful person, often a banker
- 1992, March 1, “David Mildenberg”, in Morgan guarantees trust:
- Jim Morgan, who is about as close to Wall Street greedmeister Gordon Gekko as Murphy is to Manteo.
- 2009, January 18, “Gretchen Morgenson”, in The End of Banking as We Know It:
- Instead, a handful of arrogant greedmeisters blew up their institutions and took our economy off the cliff along the way.