See also: Harbour
harbour (plural harbours)
- Commonwealth of Nations standard spelling of harbor.
- The docks, which once harboured tall ships, now harbour only petty thieves.
- Bishop Burnet
- The bare suspicion made it treason to harbour the person suspected.
- Let not your gentle breast harbour one thought of outrage.
- That scientist harbours the belief that God created humans.
- 2012 September 7, Phil McNulty, “Moldova 0-5 England”, in BBC Sport:
- If Moldova harboured even the slightest hopes of pulling off a comeback that would have bordered on miraculous given their lack of quality, they were snuffed out 13 minutes before the break when Oxlade-Chamberlain picked his way through midfield before releasing Defoe for a finish that should have been dealt with more convincingly by Namasco at his near post.