See also: Hatorade
- An imaginary drink which haters are said to be drinking if they are hating.
2008, George Stowers, Straight Up, No Sippin': Memoirs of Life and Work Onboard Mega Cruise Ships, page 491:
- […] you have to be on guard for those drinking hatorade. That was another lesson for him.
- 2010, John Anthony Lewis, Hatorade, in John Anthony Lewis! Poetry, Prose, and Other Selected Writings, page 47:
- Put the hatorade down, step away from the ground
- where the successful have commonly gathered,
- yea, fall back, 'cause your game is whack,
- focusing on his funky lather.