Possibly a term coined by John Naisbitt, from the second chapter in his book Megatrends in 1982.
high touch (plural high touches)
- Dealing with or interacting with a human being as opposed to transacting with computers or through high tech.
- Human interaction.
- Having a high awareness of human complexity, having empathy.
- “Megatrends - Ten Directions Transforming Lives”, in (Please provide the title of the work), accessed 2007-01-14
- “high touch definition of high touch in computing dictionary - by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.”, in (Please provide the title of the work), accessed 2007-01-14
- A whole new mind: why right-brainers will rule the future, by Daniel H. Pink, 2006, p. 51-52.