Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
homosexualist (plural homosexualists)
- (rare, often pejorative) Alternative form of
1949, George Kingsley Zipf, Human Behavior and the Principle of Least Effort:
- […] roughly speaking, a homosexualist is born and not made.
- 1983, Michael Denneny, Charles Ortleb, Thomas Steele, The Christopher Street reader (page 297)
- They have got fairly liberal laws on victimless crimes, but the Los Angeles police are still busy entrapping homosexualists because the police chief in Los Angeles is very antifag.
2002, F. Earle Fox and David W. Virtue, Homosexuality: Good and Right in the Eyes of God?:
- […] and how the homosexualist cause is rooted squarely in the secular/pagan view of the cosmos.
- 2003, Linda Alcoff, Linda Martín Alcoff and Eduardo Mendieta, Identities: Race, Class, Gender, and Nationality:
- Fundamentally, unconsciously, I believe he's a homosexualist.