Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To regard something as ideal.
- (intransitive) To conceive or form an ideal.
- (transitive, art) To portray using idealization.
transitive: to regard something as ideal
intransitive: to conceive or form an ideal
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- idealize in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- idealize in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.