Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The property of not being in balance.
- The growing imbalances between the rich and poor first lead to more crime.
- 6 September 2013, Daniel Taylor, “Danny Welbeck leads England's rout of Moldova but hit by Ukraine ban”, in The Guardian:
- Ross Barkley, a second-half substitute, almost marked his debut with a goal but by that stage England were playing at half-pace. A team can do that when the imbalance of talent is this considerable.
- 2020 January 2, Graeme Pickering, “Fuelling the changes on Teesside rails”, in Rail, page 60:
- There are some stations which have literally 1,000-1,500 passengers a year, whereas Whitby has over 140,000, so there's a huge imbalance between the usage of some stations and others.
property of not being in balance