Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -ɜː(ɹ)sɪv
- Tending to immerse.
- Giving the impression of immersion.
- 1999, Janet M. Noyes, Malcolm James Cook, Interface Technology: The Leading Edge, Research Studies PressLtd, →ISBN, page 125:
- An immersive system usually allows the user to move around physically so it is important that the real world allows sufficient space for this to happen safely.
- 2016, Adam Alston, Beyond Immersive Theatre: Aesthetics, Politics and Productive Participation, Springer, →ISBN, page 21:
- However, I maintain that many immersive theatre performances still tend to assign audiences to a scheme of production that is neoliberal in character and that affects the values and meanings that are attributable to that scheme of production.
tending to immerse
giving the impression of immersion