in flagrante delicto
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Also used in abbreviated in flagrante. Particularly used of sexual activity, as in “to be caught in flagrante”.
Anglicized form in flagrant delict also appears, but is significantly less common.
- in flagrante (colloquial)
- in flagrant delict
- in the act
- with one's dick in one's hand (vulgar, informal)
- with one's fingers in the cookie jar
- with one's hand in the cookie jar
- with one's pants down
in the act of committing a misdeed
while performing sexual activity
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked