Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (manner) In an incredible manner; not to be believed.
- He testified incredibly.
- (degree) To a great extent; extremely.
- He was incredibly wealthy.
- (speech act) Used to note the surprising or hard-to-believe nature of what is being said and suggest that it is nevertheless true.
- Incredibly, when he died they found he had left a million dollars to the Poetry Foundation.
In an incredible manner
To a great extent; extremely
used to indicate surprising nature of a true statement
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.