Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (obsolete) Bloodless; characterized by no blood loss or very little bleeding.
- The herbal treatment served as an incruental alternative to surgery.
- (obsolete) Characterized by very little or no bloodshed.
- The battle was surprisingly incruental.
- (obsolete) Characteristic of a small, living sacrifice.
- How incruental an act for him, to simply drop a quarter in the poor woman's cup each morning.
- (bloodless): unbloody
bloodless — see bloodless
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked