Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: indiciá
- plural of
- Indications or signs.
- This document has none of the indicia of a contract of adhesion.
- Distinctive markings.
- 2003, Scott Bukatman, Matters of Gravity: Special Effects and Supermen in the 20th Century:
- Spiderman, The Thing, The Hulk, The Fantastic Four, the distinctive names and likenesses thereof, and all related indicia are trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.
indicia (plural indicias)
- (philately) A preprinted marking on a mailpiece which shows that postage has been paid by the sender.
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present indicative of indiciar
- Second-person singular (tu) affirmative imperative of indiciar