indiscriminating (not comparable)
- 1842, Edgcumbe Staley, The Tragedies of the Medici:
- He had played the part of Lord Bountiful ungrudgingly and with indiscriminating liberality.
- 1892, George Saintsbury, Political Pamphlets:
- I have heard two reasons suggested for this indiscriminating application of punishment to the innocent and to the culpable.
- 1905, Stratton D. Brooks, Composition-Rhetoric:
- Socialism, which is curiously confounded by the indiscriminating with Anarchism, is its exact opposite.