Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (slang) Internet slang spelling of interweb.
- Ha! Ha! I'm using TEH INTARWEB on a mac, cuz imma noob!!!1
Usually used with leetspeak or other Internet slang spellings.
- 2001, Dave Bett, in alt.fan.elite 
- Here's a hint - don't have your kid on your lap as your look on this weird, twisted thing known as the intarweb.
- 2002, Rob Young, in alt.alumni.warwick 
- And you might be thinking, that's really shite, but don't forget it's teh intarweb, where no matter how bizarre a thing you can think up, there'll be someone who'll masturbate to it.
- 2003, Hong Ooi, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg, and comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic 
- So how come I have no problems with this fluff on teh Intarweb, but I still got my butt kicked at a trivia night last weekend?
- 2005, Jay Furr, in rec.sport.football.college 
- The intarweb ain't all it's cracked up to be.