Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Internet slang, humorous, often plural) The Internet.
- 2007 March 26, Phil Libin; Jon Udell (interviewer), “Jon Udell's Interviews With Innovators: Phil Libin”, in IT Conversations, GigaVox Media, archived from the original on 2013-07-29:
- Basically anyone who wants to get a license for nefarious purposes, nefarious or at the very least […] unsactioned, they now get to shop around. […] With the interwebs, it's gonna be pretty easy to tell which states […] are the best shopping locations.
- 2010, “Enter The Ninja”, performed by Die Antwoord:
- They said I was a fucking psycho / But look at me now, all up in the interweb, world wide
- Typically used in a jocular or sarcastic manner by more experienced Internet users, especially as a mockery of the less experienced when used with teh.