Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɪntəˌnæʃ(ə)n(ə)ləˈzeɪʃən/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ɪntɚˌnæʃ(ə)n(ə)ləˈzeɪʃən/
- Hyphenation: in‧ter‧na‧tion‧al‧is‧a‧tion
- The conversion of something in order to make it international
- (software engineering) The act or process of making a product suitable for international markets, typically by making text messages easily translatable and ensuring support of non-Latin character sets.
conversion of something to make it international
act of making something suitable for international markets