Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Contrary to religious beliefs and practices.
- 1749, Henry Fielding, The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling:
- [T]he virtuous reader may condemn her for showing too great regard to a base-born infant, to which all charity is condemned by law as irreligious […]
- Describing a conscious rejection of religion.
- Having no relation to religion; nonreligious.
contrary to religious beliefs and practices
rejecting religion consciously
having no relation to religion
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.