Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The fear of having or seeing an erect penis.
- 2013, Tom Cutler, Slap and Tickle: The Unusual History of Sex and the People Who Have it, Constable (2012), ISBN 9781780336114, unnumbered page:
- (Nocturnal erections are probably good if you suffer from 'Ithyphallophobia', the morbid fear of seeing, having or thinking about an erect penis.)
- 2013, Eric Jerome Dickey, Decadence, Dutton (2013), ISBN 9781101609668, unnumbered page:
- “Mommy, I know that you don't suffer from ithyphallophobia, so you can stop pretending that you do.”