See also: Japonica
From the species name.
japonica (plural japonicas)
- Any of several plants originally native to Japan.
- A species of camellia, Camellia japonica.
- A subspecies of the rice Oryza sativa.
1986, Rice Genetics: Proceedings of the International Rice Genetics Symposium, 27-31 May 1985, International Rice Research Institute:
- The isograms were typical of differences between two subspecies but also of those between different lines of japonicas or indicas.
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of