Jump to navigation Jump to search
jerkass (plural jerkasses)
- (slang, derogatory) An obnoxious or unlikeable person; a jerk.
- 2006 May 4, Sam Machkovech, “Awards Anticipation”, in Dallas Observer:
- Plus, we can always use a reminder that this city's music scene is plenty big, even if some teen jerkass from Washington doesn't think so.
- 2006 September 15, Andrew O'Hehir, “The Last Kiss”, in Salon.com:
- Braff has never impressed me as an actor of significant range, and he still doesn't. But this is a careful, subtle performance […] Considering what Michael does -- embark on a hot-and-heavy flirtation with a college-age gamine he meets at a friend's wedding -- it would have been easy to make the character a cliché of noncommittal jerkass dudeliness.