Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (usually uncountable) Instruments and utensils found in a kitchen, particularly those associated with the preparation and serving of food.
- The new chef reorganized the space where we keep the pots, pans, and other kitchenware.
- (attributive, uncountable) Of or pertaining to utensils and appliances used for food preparation.
- He works in the kitchenware section of the department store.
- See also Wikisaurus:kitchenware
Of or pertaining to utensils and appliances used for food preparation