Jump to navigation Jump to search
kneeler (plural kneelers)
- A person who kneels.
- All the kneelers sighed with relief when they were told it was over and they could finally stand up.
- A thing that is designed to be kneeled on. Synonym: hassock
- The parish deacon was always pushing to get new kneelers for the church, probably because he was old and his knees were sensitive.
- An apparatus that permits the loading door of a bus to decrease in height in order to facilitate boarding of passengers that are seniors and physically disadvantaged
- On a gable-end, the stone (often decorated) at the base of the slope of the gable on either side.
thing to be kneeled on