knock boots (third-person singular simple present knocks boots, present participle knocking boots, simple past and past participle knocked boots)
- (slang, euphemistic) To have sexual intercourse, especially recreationally if not casually.
- 1986, Salt-n-Pepa, "Tramp", Hot, Cool & Vicious:
- You ain't knocking boots/ You ain't treating me like no prostitute
- 1994, Marshall Crenshaw, Hollywood Rock, HarperPerennial (1994), ISBN 9780062732422, page 250:
- Of course they fall madly and deeply in love, as Biker Dude learns to respect a girl who won't knock boots on the first date.