Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Internet slang) Used to express (as though facetiously polite) the dismissive or abrupt end of a conversation, statement, etc.
- 2006, Karina, “But What Man Can Tame Her?”, in PC Gamer, volume 13, number 7-9 (letter to the editor):
- Once they tell me that rubbish, it's, "Date's over, kthxbye."
- 2011 March 8, Will Hagle, “Festival sales could save the failing live music industry”, in Daily Trojan, University of Southern California:
- Much to the dismay of those who failed to acquire tickets quickly enough, the festival’s verified Twitter account cockily announced, “no we don’t have any passes left to release, kthxbye.”