Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state of being latent.
- (electronics) A delay, a period between the initiation of something and the occurrence.
- (medicine) The delay between a stimulus and the response it triggers in an organism.
- A stage in Sigmund Freud's psychoanalytic theory of the psychosexual development of children where children become asexual until their sexual desires come back at puberty.
- (state of being latent): hiddenness, invisibility
- lag (not physics- or electronic gaming-related)
delay between a stimulus and the response in an organism