Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) to reserve, to book (to book in advance; to make a reservation)
- lefoglal egy asztalt ― to reserve a table
- (transitive) to be busy, to be tied up with responsibilities, such as studies, work, family, so little or no time is left for other things
- Lefoglalt a tanulás. ― I was tied up with my studies.
- (transitive) to confiscate, to seize (to use one's authority to lay claim to and separate a possession from its holder)
conjugation of lefoglal