Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: liquid-laugh
- (Australia, colloquial, slang, humorous) An act of vomiting; vomit.
- 1990 May 19, Stephen King, “Trish and Social Responsibility - like chalk and cheese”, in alt.flame, Usenet:
- The Australian national passtime[sic] is drinking as much Foster's as possible and then spewing it up again (recently all over the net). This is followed by another round of drinking, another liquid laugh, more drinking, yet another rainbow smile, more drinking, and so on.
- 1994 June 3, K. Udo Weyer, “MY VOTE FOR THE STUPIDEST TNG EPI”, in rec.arts.startrek.current, Usenet:
- My vote for stupidest TNG plot was 'the Royale'. This was the one where the crew visits the hotel that is right out of a shlocky crime pulp. The whole premise (not to mention execution) of this episode made me want to do a liquid laugh.
- 1998 December 3, Bastard Bear, “Yamaha slightly bonkers?”, in uk.rec.motorcycles, Usenet:
- Thankfully, I have avoided the liquid laugh thus far but ... Hooray! My chap's back with the meat pies! Here goes nothing ...