Jump to navigation Jump to search
loadout (plural loadouts)
- (originally military) The set of objects to be carried into battle; all that one needs for a specific purpose.
- The transfer of an object onto a vessel or vehicle.
- ^ Noble Denton Technical Policy Board, Guidelines for load-outs (PDF) (dnvgl.com)
- Quote from Definitions section, page 9:
- 'Load-out' : The transfer of a major assembly onto a barge by horizontal movement or by lifting. (For the purposes of this document, the term Barge can be considered to include Pontoon, Ship or Vessel where appropriate).
Access Date 11 March, 2016.