Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A screen or board on which the prices of various menu items are displayed.
- 2017 December 6, USA Today, “Despite Steady Economy, $1 Menus Make Comeback”, in USA Today:
- A rebounding economy doesn't nix the need for value options on menu boards.
- 2016 September 28, Richard Myrick, Running a Food Truck For Dummies:
- The task may sound easy enough, but an effective menu design is more than just scribbling your menu items on a menu board or printing a list of items on white paper.
- 2011 May 3, Oladele Ogunseitan, Green Health: An A-to-Z Guide:
- Regulations for menu-labeling vary by location but generally require restaurants to post calorie information for standard items on the menu board, printed menu, individual food tag, drive-through, or some combination of these.