Jump to navigation Jump to search
minicamp (plural minicamps)
- (US sports) A short training session for members of a professional sports team, held before the main preseason training
- 1975, July 15, “Neil Amdur”, in Buggs Off to a Fast Start In Giants' Training Camp, page 27:
- Since the Giants' minicamp last spring, Buggs already has begun to expand his training horizons, much to Arnsparger's satisfaction.
- 2007 May 2, The Associated Press, “Sports Briefing”, in New York Times:
- He […] was with the Dolphins for their first minicamp under their new coach, Cam Cameron, last month.