Jump to navigation Jump to search
- incorrect or false cognition
- 1973, Oliver Sacks, Awakenings:
- The apraxic-agnosic patient may make errors of action or cognition, but he is not driven into misperformance or miscognition through being the subject of violent deforming forces […]
- 2000, Shyama Kumar Chattopadhyaya, The Philosophy of Sankar's Advaita Vedanta, →ISBN, page 64:
- To make it more explicit we describe it as 'paratra paravabhasa ' - misappearance or miscognition of something in an alien context — a context which is characterised by its absolute negation.