Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Moden
From English modern, from Middle French moderne, from Latin modernus, from modo (“just now”), originally ablative of modus (“measure”); hence, by measure, "just now".
- modern (Indonesia)
moden (neuter singular modent, definite singular and plural modne)
moden (neuter mode or modent, definite singular and plural modne, comparative modnare, indefinite superlative modnast, definite superlative modnaste)
- modne (verb)
- “moden” in The Nynorsk Dictionary.
- indefinite plural of mode.
- Finnish non-lemma forms
- Finnish noun forms
- Malay terms borrowed from English
- Malay terms derived from English
- Malay terms derived from Middle French
- Malay terms derived from Latin
- Malay lemmas
- Malay adjectives
- Norwegian Bokmål lemmas
- Norwegian Bokmål adjectives
- Norwegian terms with IPA pronunciation
- Norwegian Nynorsk lemmas
- Norwegian Nynorsk adjectives
- Swedish non-lemma forms
- Swedish noun forms