Jump to navigation Jump to search
moleza f (plural molezas)
- softness; flabbiness; floppiness; flaccidity (the condition of being soft, flabby; lack of firmness)
- weakness; debilitation (lack of strength and vigour)
- A gripe me deixou com uma moleza o dia inteiro.
- The flu made me weak all day.
- (informal) ease (the condition of being easy)
- (informal, usually with the indefinite article) a walk in the park; a piece of cake (something that is very easy to do)
- A prova estava uma moleza.
- The test was really a piece of cake.