Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Any of several plants with seeds, pods, fruit, or foliage that resemble coinage.
- A herbaceous biennial plant of the species Lunaria annua, grown for its attractive spring flowering and dried silver seed pod middles, native
- A tropical vining plant of the species Epipremnum aureum, native to northern Australia and much of southern and eastern Asia.
- A small, fleshy-leaved plant of the species Crassula ovata
- A small plant with very round, dark green leaves, of the species Pilea peperomioides, native to southern China.
- Pachira aquatica, a tropical wetland tree, native to Central and South America.known by a variety of common names including
- (Lunaria annua): annual honesty
- (Crassula ovata): jade plant, friendship tree
- (Pilea peperomioides): Chinese money plant, Lefse plant, missionary plant
- (Pachira aquatica): Malabar chestnut, French peanut, provision tree
Lunaria annua — see honesty