Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Acting in the manner of a monopoly.
- The antitrust laws try to prevent monopolistic behavior.
- 1948 January and February, “British Railways”, in Railway Magazine, page 1:
- There was a prevailing fear of the effect of large undertakings becoming monopolistic, and Parliament showed itself unwilling to sanction any large groupings.
- 2023 July 26, Ben Jones, “EU open access growth offers pointers for UK hopefuls”, in RAIL, number 988, pages 32–33:
- Dominguez-González explained: "The Spanish market is no longer a monopolistic one, and there is great interest among both the existing open access operators and potential future ones in providing services on other lines."
In the manner of a monopoly