Jump to navigation Jump to search
monthiversary (plural monthiversaries)
- (informal) A commemorative event like an anniversary, but taking place monthly rather than annually.
- 1922, Courtney Ryley Cooper, The White Desert, page 301:
- I might have expected you to forget. It's our first monthiversary!
- 1999, United States Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC Docket, volume 69, page 861:
- The Companies make a monthly deduction from the Policy's cash value on the Policy's effective date and on each monthiversary (the same day of each succeeding month as the Policy's effective date, or, if there is no comparable valuation, the next valuation date).
- 2011, David N. Brown, Zombies Vs. Exotroopers, page ii:
- “Happy monthiversary.” “Wait... what?” “Today, it's exactly one month since we met. I kept count.”
- Synonym: mensiversary
commemorative event taking place monthly — see mensiversary